Proficiency Certificate in Marketing Management
IMT CDL’s offers short duration Certificate Programme in Marketing Management Due to the ever-growing job opportunities in the Marketing & Sales domain, it has always been the top choice of specialization for the students of PGDM and MBA programmes. Through this proficiency certificate programme, entry-level and mid-level professionals from different specialization areas like IT, Finance, Operations etc. get a better consumer perspective that can help them propel their career towards top level.
IMT CDL has launched this proficiency certificate course to cater to the need of industry professionals who wish to upgrade their career or desire to expand the scope of their specialization by adding a marketing proficiency certificate in their profile. This programme provides the launchpad to working professionals to get acquainted and explore the core of marketing theory and practices.
India’s # 1 Distance Learning PGDM Institute
Top # 10
bSchool of India
At 10-15 hrs/week
IMT CDL’s Online & Distance Learning degrees are widely accepted by governments, corporate organisations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects.
Awards & Recognition
Our PCPMM programme will prepare you to become an effective leader in a modern world that keeps changing.
- Assess and evaluate the internal and external factors to understand consumer behaviour.
- Build and apply the distribution and channel concepts to develop an efficient supply chain network.
- Understand the journey of a digital consumer and learn how to build a strong content marketing strategy to connect with the target audience.
- Design service quality measures to build customer loyalty and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of customer service offerings.
Elementary Course: Marketing Management
Applicable for candidates applying under the eligibility criteria D
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing of Services
- IMT CDL evaluation system has two components: Assignment (30 marks) and End Term Examination (70 marks). The student has to submit the assignments during the semester while examinations will be held at the end of semester.
- The examination will be held at designated centres.
- The End-Term Examination (ETE) is held at the end of every semester.
- Components of ETE: The following components will comprise the ETE for each course: – Analytical and conceptual comprehension through multiple choice questions. – Case or problem-solving exercises.
- Assignments are a very important aspect of the assessment system and an excellent tool for continuous evaluation. Two Assignments are conducted during the semester for each course. The assignments get activated in the student information system during the semester as per announced timelines. Students have to mandatorily submit their assignments before the commencement of the End-Term Examination.
- Weightage: Assignment (30 marks) and End Term Examination (70 marks)
- To be declared as ‘Pass’ in a course a student should secure 40% marks in aggregate (Assignments and ETE combined) with minimum 25 marks in ETE.
- Student has to attempt two assignments of 15 marks each for each course. No minimum marks are to be secured in assignment to be declared as ‘Pass’ in a course.
- Project is to be submitted by the student in final semester in Two Year PGDM and 15 months PGDM (Executive) programme. The student should secure minimum 40% marks in Project Work in order to be declared as ‘Pass’.
- In PGCM programme, student has to appear for comprehensive Viva Voce in the final semester. The student should secure minimum 40% marks in Viva Voce in order to be declared as ‘Pass’.
Marketing Manager | Brand Manager | Market Research Analyst | Media Planner | Digital Marketing Manager & many more ...
360° learning experience
With the learning-scape moving online, we have created a holistic learning ecosystem that enables students to experience learning through meaningful, engaging, and diverse ways
Learning Management System
Learn, Engage, Apply & Develop
Massive Online Open Courses
This is done through a platform that facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from Class 9 till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive, prepared by the best teachers in the country and are available, free of cost to any learner. More than 1,000 specially chosen faculty and teachers from across the country have participated in preparing these courses.
The courses hosted on SWAYAM are in 4 quadrants – (1) video lecture, (2) specially prepared reading material that can be downloaded/printed (3) self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes and (4) an online discussion forum for clearing the doubts. Steps have been taken to enrich the learning experience by using audio-video and multi-media and state of the art pedagogy / technology.
Courses delivered through SWAYAM are available free of cost to the learners, however learners wanting a SWAYAM certificate should register for the final proctored exams that come at a fee and attend in-person at designated centres on specified dates.
IMT Centre for Distance Learning (IMT CDL), Ghaziabad is the most apt answer to meet the management education requirements of those who wish to pursue quality management education without taking a break in career. IMT CDL enables the learners to experience world class management education with the required ease and flexibility and without the need to remain away from work. The wish of students to continue their respective careers while pursuing a premium management programme is answered by “EduGenie”.
EduGenie is a powerful Technology based Learning Environment which offers most Learning activities and resources. The EduGenie Learning Environment integrates cutting edge learning technologies, world class learning resources and power of a globally respected Learning Platform. EduGenie gets busy working executives to access highly interactive learning courseware, participate in enjoyable learning activities, watch insightful Leaning videos, practice mock tests, and collaborate with peers on the Go and 24X7. Armed with just an internet connection and a device, busy executives can use EduGenie to connect themselves with perhaps one of the most engaging and enjoyable learning environment in the country. The key components of the EduGenie Learning Environment are as follows:
- A Globally Renowned Learning Management System: Now IMT students get to study and collaborate on a Learning Management System that’s used by students of 73% of the Top 200 Universities in the world. It is one of the world’s most comprehensive education technology platforms and supports diverse range of teaching and learning tools.
- Interactive Learning Material Authored by some of the world’s Best Known Experts: Working executives can access highly interactive learning courseware, participate in enjoyable learning activities, watch insightful Leaning videos and practice mock tests developed by some the world’s best known authors. This also on the Go and 24X7.
IMT CDL enable learners to experience world class management education with the required ease. IMT CDL uses award-winning web conferencing solutions for eLearning, web meetings, and webinars that delivers the richest user experience to help eLearning be more productive—online and on mobile devices.
Such online classes can be attended from any place across the globe using a reasonably good internet connection. It includes various display panels (pods) and components to make learning more effective. The online classroom lets attendees/students share computer screens or files, chat, broadcast audio, and video, and participate in interactive online activities.
IMT CDL also conducts OFFLINE classes (Traditional Classroom Learning). In a traditional classroom, students can directly share their views and clarify their queries with the teacher, thus getting their questions answered right away.
Applied Case Studies and SLM
Our Applied Case Studies provide rich basis for developing problem solving and decision making skills in a real work environment. We bring our faculty together with the stakeholders and offer enterprises to co-develop applied case studies. It increases student’s ability to synthesize, evaluate and apply concepts learned.
Self-Learning Material (SLM) is developed with the approach of self-explanatory, self-contained, self-directed, self-motivating, and self-evaluating learning material.The content of the SLM is prepared in learner-friendly language embellished with real-life examples, diagrams, tables, and figures to augment the learning for a distance learner.
The SLM content is divided into sections and sub-sections which are followed by self-assessment questions for effective learning. This encourages the learner to apply new knowledge and skills. The SLM is a good read for learners as it provides the requisite knowledge to build different areas of management. Each unit also provides references and additional readings which help satisfy any inquisitiveness of learners. The SLM provides varied dimensions to the learners to enrich their understanding of subject matter comprehensively and successfully attain competency.
The Student Support Services help students to clarify any concern or queries related to Admissions, Academics, Examinations, Books, Fee, Online Classes, Transportation, Student Information System (SIS), EduGenie (LMS), Transcripts, Diploma Certificate etc. SCS has following advantages:
- Faster resolution time of queries
- Clearly Defined Grievances Escalation Process
- Multiple ways to raise a query –Through Phone, e-Mail, Student Login in SIS and by Visiting our Campus Office at Ghaziabad.
Student Information System (SIS) is a platform which provides complete information solution to our students. In Distance Education the receipt of correct and timely information is of paramount importance. SIS is one-stop solution for all the information needs of IMT CDL’s learners. All the information related to Projects, Assignments, Examinations, Marksheets, Academic & Fee Record etc. is systematically available at SIS which can be accessed by the students by applying user specific login details.
Learn, Engage, Apply & Develop
Best Management Programs are designed to prepare students to be tomorrow’s Business Leaders. LEAD which stands for Learn, Engage, Apply and Develop, it is a great way to prepare students to be tomorrow’s business leaders. LEAD is IMT CDL’s unique Learning Methodology and is perhaps the best blend of activities to learn on your own, Learn by engaging with experts and Peers, learning by Doing and Continuously Develop and Build your capabilities. Let’s describe the methodology and its components:
Learn: Students Learn from IMT CDL’s vast and continuously enhanced repository of Self Learning Courseware. The Self Learning is both as per a prescribed time lines and anytime access to learning resources. Each Courseware meets the following Criteria:
- Self-Explanatory: Learner should understand content with No External Support.
- Self-Contained: Learner may not need any additional Material
- Self-Directed & Motivating: Guided Learning with hints, suggestions at each stage of learning.
- Engage with Experts: This provides an opportunity to connect with IMT CDL’s illustrious faculty members to further build on your understanding and clarify all doubts to gain confidence.
- Apply: Students are provided ample opportunity to apply their knowledge in simulated real life scenarios. This is achieved by Guided Demonstrations, Mentored Discussions and Applied Case Studies during Expert Connect session. Additionally IMT CDL’s Action Assessments which constitute of smartly designed assignments and projects that hone your abilities to put knowledge into action.
- Develop: Learning should be a continuous spiral going upwards. New Concepts and topics learnt today should build on the knowledge gained earlier. IMT programs follow this approach beautifully as students’ progress from one topic to the other and one subject to the next. Many learning activities in the program compel learners to draw from earlier learnt topics and synthesize them to develop new and greater understanding of business situations.
For admission to this PCPMM program, the applicant must :
A: Students in the final semester of PGDM/ PGDM-Executive/ PGCM at IMT CDL
B: Alumni of IMT CDL
C: PGDM/ MBA from any other Institute
D: Any Graduate and above from any other Institute
Fee concession shall be given to serving/retired Defense Personnel (Army, Air Force and Navy personnel only) for PGDM and PGCM programs only.
Fee concession shall be given to WAR widows for PGDM and PGCM programs.
Fee concession shall be given to Handicapped candidates for PGDM and PGCM programs only.
Fee concession shall be given to SC & ST candidates for PGDM and PGCM programs only.
The application process consists of three simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates through the payment of the admission fee.
Submit your basic details to initiate Application Process.
Our Academic Experts will assist you through the Appilication Process.
Begin your journey to earn an industry ready PCPMM.
Admission Fee & Financing
The admission fee for this PCPMM program is ₹ 27,500 (All inclusive).
Payment through Demand Draft
Payments are accepted through Demand Draft, in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi.
Students can deposit all types of fees through online mode also.
Total Program Fees
At the time of Admission
Having queries regarding the Program !
Submit your details below
Our Academic Experts will assist you soon.