Master of Business Administration - Power Management
As most governments and global investors discover, India has a historic opportunity to industrialize using clean power. Many ambitious aspirants like you, are starting to realize the immense opportunity that lies in the future.
Just 3% of Indians use air conditioning and 7% use cars. Indians need far more energy and power to escape poverty and live modern, dignified lifestyles.
Hence, India is all set to pull off the most important energy transition by making renewable energy the beating heart of a reimagined economy by 2040.
India’s # 1 University in Energy Programs
At 10-15 hrs/week
UPES’s online degrees are widely accepted by governments, corporate organisations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects.
- Ranked amongst the Top 100 university in NIRF 2022 ranking
- Stands at 41st rank in the Management category of NIRF 2022 ranking
- Awarded with QS 5 Stars rating for Academic Development
Recognised & accredited
This Online MBA program shall give you insights into power management issues and prepare you for handling the challenges of the changing global world.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Power Sector Economics & Planning
- Financing Energy Sector Projects
- Power Pricing & Power Purchase Agreements
- Power Trading
- Power Station Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Energy Law & Policy
- Health, Safety & Environment for Power Industry
- Power Consulting
- Power Trading
- Power Exchange
- Energy Analytics
- Business Development
- Power Utility Operations & many more...
360° learning experience
Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
C.L.A.P. is our mantra to help you gain life skills through global courses
Learn in demand skills with our C.L.A.P. (C - Career Development L - Leadership A - Art & Creativity P - Productivity) courses to build your holistic profile alongside your MBA. Additionally, we offer you on-demand global programs for all the skills you wish to excel in.
- Career Management
- Personal Branding
- Job Searching
- Personal Effectiveness
- Decision Making & more…
- Business Strategy
- Leadership Skills
- Teams and Collaboration
- Talent Management and more…
ART & CREATIVITY
- Motion Graphics & VFX
- Art and Illustration
- Sound Design
- Music Business and more…
- Data Analysis
- Personal Productivity
- Data Visualization
- CRM Software and more…
For admission to this MBA - Power Management program, the applicant must:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks (or an equivalent CGPA) by any recognized university.
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience.
The application process consists of three simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates through the payment of the admission fee.
Submit your basic details to initiate Application Process.
Our Academic Experts will assist you through the Appilication Process.
Begin your journey to earn an industry ready MBA Degree.
Admission Fee & Financing
The admission fee for this MBA program is ₹1,50,000 (All inclusive).
Partner with Finance Peer for
Low-Cost EMI Options | No Processing Fees | No Hidden Costs Education to Elevate Your Career
Total Program Fees
Fees per semester
Having queries regarding the Program !
Submit your details below
Our Academic Experts will assist you soon.